Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Joseph!

Seven years ago today, my little Joey came into the world.  It was two in the morning, just a couple hours past his father's birthday.  He was a quick delivery and an instantly happy little boy.  He has a heart that encompasses the world, with love for everyone he meets.  

Joe has always been my little sweetie.  He is the best mommy's boy a girl could hope for.  He's always quick with a hug and a compliment.  If I'm having a bad day, he'll tell me that my hair is beautiful or that my outfit is "Very pretty today, Mommy!"  Even if I'm not having a bad day, he has something nice to say.  


He is sunshine in my life.  His golden curls have made many hearts melt.  His kindness floats around him like a bright aura.  



He is fun and funny.  He loves to make people laugh.  His big blue eyes will engage you in the many stories and jokes he loves to tell.  


He is always eager and willing to share in the joy of others. 

 Joey, you will always be my sweetie!  Happy seventh birthday, my little love.  

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I had one turn 7 this year too, and it's amazing how grown up she seems already!

    ReplyDelete